Presentazione. "People Health Engagement": fra mainstream e nuovo paradigma
Journal Title: PSICOLOGIA DELLA SALUTE
Author/s: Claudio Albino Bosio, Guendalina Graffigna
FullText PDF: 39 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Argyris C. (1992). Organizational Learning, Cambridge. Mass.: Blackwell.
- Balint M., Hunt J., Joyce D., Marinker M. and Woodcock J. (1970). Treatment or diagnosis. London: Tavistock Publications.
- Barello S., Graffigna G. and Vegni E. (2012). Patient engagement as an emerging challenge for healthcare services: mapping the literature. Nursing Research and Practice, 1-7. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/905934
- Barello S., Graffigna G., Vegni E. and Bosio A.C. (2014). The Challenges of Conceptualizing Patient Engagement in Health Care: A Lexicographic Literature Review. Journal of Participatory Medicine, 6: e9.
- Bauman Z. (2005). Liquid life. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Bosio A.C., Graffigna G. and Scaratti G. (2012). Knowing, learning and acting in health care organizations and services: Challenges and opportunities for qualitative research. Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management: An International Journal, 7: 256-274.
- Buntin M.B., Damberg C., Haviland A., Kapur K., Lurie N., McDevitt R. and Marquis M.S. (2006). Consumer-directed health care: early evidence about effects on cost and quality. Health Affairs, 25: 516-530.
- Coulter A. and Ellins J. (2007). Effectiveness of strategies for informing, educating, and involving patients. BMJ, 335: 24., DOI: 10.1136/bmj.39246.581169.8
- Cova B. and Dalli D. (2009). Working consumers: the next step in marketing theory? Marketing Theory, 9: 315-339.
- Engel G.L. (1980). The clinical application of the biopsychosocial model. American Journal of Psychiatry, 137: 535-44.
- Fox R.C. (1989). The sociology of medicine: a participant observer’s view. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall.
- Gergen K.J. (1991). The saturated self: dilemmas of identity in contemporary life. New York: Basic.
- Gherardi S. (2006). Organizational Knowledge: The Texture of Workplace Learning. Oxford, UK: Blackwell.
- Graffigna G., Morse J.M. and Bosio A.C. (2012). Engaging People in Health Promotion & well-being. New opportunities and challenges for qualitative research. Milano: Vita e Pensiero.
- Graffigna G., Barello S. and Riva G. (2013). Technologies for patient engagement. Health Affairs, 32 (6): 1172., DOI: 10.1377/hlthaff.2013.027
- Hibbard J.H., Stockard J., Mahoney E.R. and Tusler M. (2004). Development of the Patient Activation Measure (PAM): Conceptualizing and measuring activation in patients and consumers. Health Services Research, 39: 1005-1026.
- Graffigna G., Barello S., Riva G. and Bosio A.C. (2014). Patient Engagement: The Key to Redesign the Exchange Between the Demand and Supply for Healthcare in the Era of Active Ageing (pp. 85-95). In Riva G., Ajmone Marsan P. and Grassi C. (eds.). Active Ageing and Healthy Living. A Human Centered Approach in Research and Innovation as Source of Quality of Life. Amsterdam (Netherlands): IOS Press.
- Kimball C.P. (1973). Medical education as a humanizing process. Academic Medicine, 48 (1): 71-77., DOI: 10.1097/00004999-197301000-0001
- March J.G. (1988). Decisions and Organizations. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
- Marcum J.A. (2008). An introductory philosophy of medicine: Humanizing modern medicine. Springer.
- Moja E.A. e Vegni E. (2000). La visita medica centrata sul paziente. Milano: Raffaello Cortina
- Editore. Morse J.M. and Niehaus L. (2012). Combining Qualitative Methods for Mixed-Method Designs. In Munhall P. (ed.). Qualitative Nursing Research, 5th ed. (pp. 571-584), Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
- Prilleltnsky I. and Prilleltensky O. (2006). Promoting well-being. Linking Personal, Organizational and Community Change. New Jersey, Canada: John Wiley & Sons.
- Richards T., Montori V.M., Godlee F., Lapsley P. and Paul D. (2013). Let the patient revolution begin. BMJ, 346: 2614., DOI: 10.1136/bmj.f261
- Riva G., Ajmone Marsan P. and Grassi C. (2014). Active Ageing and Healthy Living. A Human Centered Approach in Research and Innovation as Source of Quality of Life. Amsterdam (Netherlands): IOS Press.
- Schwartz M.A. and Wiggins O.P. (1988). Perspectivism and the methods of psychiatry. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 29: 237-251.
- Vargo S.L. and Lusch R.F. (2008). Service-dominant logic: continuing the evolution. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 36: 1-10.
- Walker A. (2008). Commentary: The emergence and application of active aging in Europe. Journal of Aging & Social Policy, 21: 75-93.
- Wiederhold B.K., Riva G. and Graffigna G. (2013). Ensuring the Best Care for Our Increasing Aging Population: Health Engagement and Positive Technology Can Help Patients Achieve a More Active Role in Future Healthcare. CyberPsychology and Behavior, 16: 411-412. World Health Organization (2011). http://www.who.int/about/en/
Claudio Albino Bosio, Guendalina Graffigna, in "PSICOLOGIA DELLA SALUTE" 3/2014, pp. 5-10, DOI:10.3280/PDS2014-003001