Valutazione della qualità della didattica universitaria: le iniziative in corso. Tra eccellenze e criticità: il punto di vista dei docenti sulla didattica universitaria
Titolo Rivista: EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION IN LEARNING AND TEACHING
Autori/Curatori: Debora Aquario, Cristina Mazzucco
Anno di pubblicazione:
Dimensione file: 570 KB
Il DOI è il codice a barre della proprietà intellettuale: per saperne di più:
The aim of the present paper is to illustrate the first results deriving from the qualitative analysis of open questions included in PRODID (Teacher professional development and academic educational innovation) Question¬naire. The questions have been formulated in order to collect the point of view of teachers about excellences and innovations, perceived critical aspects in their teaching practice and the need of support for the improvement of teaching. The analysis has been realized through the use of software Atlas.ti. In particular, the analysis has been developed in order to underline strengths and weaknesses as well as the necessary support for the improvement of teaching and teacher professionalism. Findings are presented illustrating the distributions based on the School (context in which the single course is realized) as well as the thematic issues emerged from teachers’ answers. Thematic issues are then discussed on the basis of the related scientific literature.
Keywords: Teaching in higher education; good teaching; qualitative research.
- Black, P., McCormick, R., James, M., Pedder, D. (2006). Learning how to learn and Assessment for Learning: A Theoretical Inquiry. Research Paper in Education, 21, 2, 119-132.
- Black, P., Wiliam, D. (2009). Developing the Theory of Formative Assessment. Educational Assessment, Evaluation and Accountability, 21, 1, 5-31.
- Dochy, F., Segers, M., Sluijsmans, D. (1999). The Use of Self-, Peer and Co-assessment in Higher Education. A Review. Studies in Higher Education, 24, 3, 331-350.
- Domenech, F., Descals, A. (2003). Evaluation of the University Teaching/Learning Process for the Improvement of Quality in Higher Education. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 28, 2, 165-178.
- Freeman, R., Dobbins, K. (2013). Using the Principles of Assessment for Learning to Enhance Course Evaluation. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 38, 2, 142-151.
- Kearney, S. (2013). Improving Engagement: The Use of “Authentic Self and Peer Assessment for Learning” to Enhance the Student Learning Experience. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 38, 7, 875-891.
- Kekäle, J. (2000). Quality Assessment in Diverse Disciplinary Settings. Higher Education, 40, 4, 465-488.
- Sambell, K., McDowell, L., Montgomery C. (2013). Assessment for Learning in Higher Education. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Semeraro, R. (2006a). La valutazione della didattica universitaria. Paradigmi scientifici, rivisitazioni metodologiche, approcci multidimensionali. Milano: Franco Angeli.
- Semeraro, R. (a cura di) (2006b). La valutazione della didattica universitaria. Docenti e studenti protagonisti in un percorso di ricerca. Milano: Franco Angeli.
- Topping, K.J. (2003). Self and Peer Assessment in School and University: Reliability, Validity and Utility. In Segers, M., Dochy, F., Cascallar, E. (eds.). Optimising New Modes of Assessment: In Search of Qualities and Standards (55-87). Dordrecht: Springer.
- Impossibile comunicare con Crossref: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
Debora Aquario, Cristina Mazzucco, in "EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION IN LEARNING AND TEACHING" 1/2016, pp. 85-104, DOI:10.3280/EXI2016-001006