Talking about intersectionality. Interview with Kimberlé W. Crenshaw
Journal Title: SOCIOLOGIA DEL DIRITTO
Author/s: Barbara Giovanna Bello, Letizia Mancini
FullText PDF: 326 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Bilge, Sirma, 2013. Intersectionality Undone. Saving Intersectionality from Feminist Intersectionality Studies. Du Bois Review, 10, 2: 405-424.
- ―, 2014. Whitening Intersectionality. Evanescence of Race in Current Intersectionality Scholarship. In Wulf D. Hund & Alana Lentin (eds.), Racism and Sociology. Münster: LIT Verlag.
- Crenshaw, Kimberlé, 1989. Demarginalising the Intersection of Race and Sex: A Black Feminist Critique of Antidiscrimination Doctrine, Feminist Theory and Antiracial Politics. University of Chicago Legal Forum,1: 139-167.
- ―, 1991. Mapping the Margins: Intersectionality, Identity Politics and Violence against Women of Color. Stanford Law Review, 43, 6: 1241-1299., 10.2307/1229039DOI: 10.2307/1229039
- ―, 2011. Twenty Years of Critical Race Theory: Looking Back to Move Forward. Connecticut Law Review, 43, 5: 1253-1354.
- ―, Sumi Cho, & Leslie McCall, 2013. Toward a Field of Intersectionality Studies: Theory, Applications and Praxis. Signs Journal of Women in Culture and Society, 38, 4:785-810.·, 10.1086/669608DOI: 10.1086/669608
- — From Private Violence to Mass Incarceration: Thinking Intersectionally about Women, Race and Social Control. UCLA Law Review, 59: 1418 -1472.
- Eisenberg, Avigail, & Jeff Spinner-Halev, 2005. Minorities within Minorities. Equality, Rights and Diversity. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Barbara Giovanna Bello, Letizia Mancini, in "SOCIOLOGIA DEL DIRITTO " 2/2016, pp. 11-21, DOI:10.3280/SD2016-002002