Beyond financial reporting disclosures
Journal Title: FINANCIAL REPORTING
Author/s: Bruce K. Behn, Francesca Rossignoli, Silvano Corbella
FullText PDF: 24 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Barth M.E., Cahan S.F., Chen L. and Venter E.R. (2017), The economic consequences associated with integrated report quality: capital market and real effects, Accounting, Organizations and Society, 62, pp. 43-64.
- Bini L., Bellucci M. and Giunta F. (2016), Put your money where your mouth is: The difference between real commitment to sustainability and mere rhetoric, Financial reporting, 2, pp. 5-31.
- Brennan N.M. and Merkl-Davies D.M. (2018), Do firms effectively communicate with financial stakeholders? A conceptual model of corporate communication in a capital market context, Accounting and Business Research, 48(5), pp. 553-577.
- de Villiers C., Venter E.R. and Hsiao P.C.K. (2017), Integrated reporting: background, measurement issues, approaches and an agenda for future research, Accounting & Finance, 57, pp. 937-959.
- Lai A., Melloni G. and Stacchezzini R. (2018), Integrated reporting and narrative accountability: The role of preparers, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 31(5), pp. 1294-1318.
- Lassini U., Lionzo A. and Rossignoli F. (2016), Does business model affect accounting choices? An empirical analysis of European listed companies, Journal of Management and Governance, 20, pp. 229-260.
- Lev B. (2018), The deteriorating usefulness of financial report information and how to reverse it, Accounting and Business Research, 48(5), pp. 465-493.
- Humphrey C., O’Dwyer B. and Unerman J. (2017), Re-theorizing the configuration of organizational fields: the IIRC and the pursuit of ‘Enlightened’ corporate reporting, Accounting and Business Research, 47(1), pp. 30-63.
- Rinaldi L., Unerman J. and De Villiers C. (2018). Evaluating the Integrated Reporting journey: insights, gaps and agendas for future research, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 31(5), forthcoming.
- Stolowy H. and Paugam L. (2018), The expansion of non-financial reporting: an exploratory study, Accounting and Business Research, 48(5), pp. 525-548.
- Zhou S., Simnett R. and Green W. (2017), Does integrated reporting matter to the capital market?, Abacus, 53(1), pp. 94-132.
Bruce K. Behn, Francesca Rossignoli, Silvano Corbella, in "FINANCIAL REPORTING" 2/2019, pp. 5-8, DOI:10.3280/FR2019-002001