Back to reality. Il gap tra teoria e prassi negli studi di controllo di gestione: quali prospettive?
Journal Title: MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Author/s: Maria Serena Chiucchi, Marco Gatti
Suppl. 1 Language:
FullText PDF: 137 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Ahrens T., Chapman C.S. (2007), Management accounting as practice, Accounting, Organizations and Society, 32, 1, pp. 1-27.
- Baldvinsdottir G., Mitchell F., Nørreklit H. (2010), Issues in the relationship between theory and practice in management accounting, Management Accounting Research, 21, 2, pp. 79-82.
- Bromwich M., Scapens R.W. (2016), Management Accounting Research: 25 years on, Management Accounting Research, 31, pp. 1-9.
- Gatti M. (2018), The impact of management accounting research: an analysis of the past and a look at the future, International Journal of Business and Management, 13, 5, pp. 47-60.
- Gendron Y. (2008), Constituting the academic performer: the spectre of superficiality and stagnation in academia, European Accounting Review, 17, 1, pp. 97-127., DOI: 10.1080/09638180701705973
- Hopwood A.G. (2007), Whither accounting research?, The Accounting Review, 82, 5, pp. 1365-1374.
- Hopwood A.G. (2008), Changing pressures on the research process: on trying to research in an age when curiosity is not enough, European Accounting Review, 17, 1, pp. 87-96., DOI: 10.1080/0963818070181999
- Johnson T.H., Kaplan R.S. (1987), Relevance lost. The rise and fall of management accounting, Boston, Harvard Business School Press.
- Mitchell F. (2002), Research and practice in management accounting: improving integration and communication, European Accounting Review, 11, 2, p. 277-289., DOI: 10.1080/09638180020017087
- Modell S. (2014), The societal relevance of management accounting: an introduction to the special issue, Accounting and Business Research, 44, 2, pp. 83-103., DOI: 10.1080/00014788.2014.882741
- Paolini A., Quagli A. (2013), Una riflessione sugli strumenti bibliometrici per la valutazione della ricerca e una proposta: il real impact factor, Management Control, 3, pp. 115-128., DOI: 10.3280/MACO2013-003007
- Parker L.D., Guthrie J., Linacre S. (2011), The relationship between academic accounting research and professional practice, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 24, 1, pp. 5-14., DOI: 10.1108/09513571111098036
- Quagli A., Avallone F., Ramassa P. (2016), The Real Impact Factor and the gap between accounting theory and practice, Financial Reporting, 1, pp. 29-58., DOI: 10.3280/FR2016-001003
- Scapens R.W. (2006), Understanding management accounting practices: A personal journey, The British Accounting Review, 38. 1, pp. 1-30.
- Ter Bogt H., van Helden J. (2012), The practical relevance of management accounting research and the role of qualitative methods therein: The debate continues, Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, 9, 3, pp. 265-273., DOI: 10.1108/11766091211257470
- Ter Bogt H.J., Scapens R.W. (2012), Performance management in universities: Effects of the transition to more quantitative measurement systems, European Accounting Review, 21, 3, pp. 451-497., DOI: 10.1080/09638180.2012.668323
- Tucker B., Parker L. (2014), In our ivory towers? The research-practice gap in management accounting, Accounting and Business Research, 44, 2, pp. 104-143., DOI: 10.1080/00014788.2013.798234
Maria Serena Chiucchi, Marco Gatti, in "MANAGEMENT CONTROL" Suppl. 1/2020, pp. 5-10, DOI:10.3280/MACO2020-001-S1001