Management Control Theory and Practice Integration - Challenges and Possibilities
Journal Title: MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Author/s: Matti Skoog
Suppl. 1 Language:
FullText PDF: 122 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Baldvinsdottir G., Falconer M., Nørreklit H. (2010), Issues in the relationship between theory and practice in management accounting, Management Accounting Research, 21, pp. 79-82.
- Bogsnes B. (2008), Implementing beyond budgeting: unlocking the performance potential.
- Fahlén K. (2016), Beyond budgeting i praktiken, Liber.
- Giuliani M., Skoog M. (2017), A critical case study. Critical Perspectives on Accounting, In press, available online since 24 April 2017.
- Hope J., Fraser R. (2003), Beyond budgeting – How managers can break free from the annual performance trap, Harvard Business School Press.
- Gröjer J., Johanson U. (1998), Current development in human resource costing and accounting: Reality present, researchers absent?, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 11, 4, pp. 495-506.
- Jansen E. (2018), Bridging the gap between theory and practice in management accounting: Reviewing the literature to shape interventions, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 31, 5, pp. 1486-1509.
- Johanson U., Mårtensson M., Skoog (2001), Mobilizing change through the management control of intangibles, Accounting, Organization and Society, 26. pp. 715-733.
- Johanson U., Skoog M., Backlund A., Almqvist R., Balancing dilemmas of the balanced scorecard, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 19, 6, pp.842-857.
- Johanson U., Almqvist R., Skoog M. (2019), A conceptual framework for integrated performance management systems, Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management, 31, 3, pp. 309-324.
- Kaplan R., Norton D. (1996), Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System, Harvard Business Review, January-February, pp. 37-47.
- Scapens R. (1994), Never mind the gap: towards an institutional perspective on management accounting practice, Management Accounting Research, 5, 3-4, pp 301-321.
- Skoog M. (2003), Visualizing value creation through the management control of intangibles, Journal of Intellectual Capital, 4, 4, pp 487-504.
- Wallander J. (1999), Budgeting – an unnecessary evil, Scandinavian Journal of Management, 15, 4, pp 405-421.
Matti Skoog, in "MANAGEMENT CONTROL" Suppl. 1/2020, pp. 11-17, DOI:10.3280/MACO2020-001-S1002