Innovation-investment platform of complex ensuring the economic security of enterprises of agrarian industry
Journal Title: RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA'
Author/s: Igor I. Vinichenko, Oksana V. Honcharenko, Svitlana M. Khalatur, Alla O. Sitkovska, Yurii O. Prus, Vita H. Korchahina
2 suppl. Language:
FullText PDF: 304 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
The article deals with theoretical and methodological aspects of innovation and investment development of agrarian enterprises in the symbiosis of determinants of ensuring the economic security of meso- and micro levels. Ensuring the economic security of an agricultural enterprise is presented as a necessary component in its sustainable development, as well as in achieving its well-being. The purpose of the article was search of a comprehensive approach to balancing the directions of efficient activity of agrarian enterprises of innovative type, preserving a favor-able institutional environment of economic security of the agrarian industry, with observance of rational parameters of using financial and resource capital, improv-ing the quality of agricultural products in the trend of dynamic growth of investment activity is proved. The criterion and block diagram of the balance of the cycles of innovation and investment development in the complex maintenance of economic security of the enterprise of the agrarian industry have been developed, with the aim of achieving uniformity of the magnitude of the "net present value of investment costs" by the branch of activity of economic entities. Practical significance of the article lies in the fact that the proposed approach allows to determine the proportional distribution of investments in the innovative development of agrarian enterprises, taking into account the speed of change in the profitability of agricultural products in a certain cycle of activity
- Andrushkiv B., Vovk Yu., Maliuta L. and Palianytsia V. (2008). Economic and property security of enterprises and entrepreneurship. Anti-raiding. Ternopil: Ternohraf.
- Baranovskyi O., Herasymenko L. and Korystin O. (2010). Economic security. Kyiv: Alerta.
- Biloshkurska N. (2013). Economic-organizational mechanism of formation of economic security of the enterprise: principles of construction, functions, structure. Innovation, 12: 24-29.
- Biloshkurska N. (2013). Models of adaptive behavior and their role in shaping the economic security of the enterprise. Actual Problems of the Economy, 12(114): 101-105.
- Bondarenko N.E., Bondarenko T.G., Goryainova L.V., Maksimova T.P. and Zhdanova O.A. (2018). Development financing of the subjects of Russian agro-industrial complex. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(8): 1187-1197.
- Budnikowski A. (2006). Międzynarodowe stosunki gospodarcze. Warszawa: PWE.
- Faccio M. and Lang L. (2003). The separation of ownership and control: an analysis of ultimate ownership of Western European corporations. Journal of Financial Economics, 65: 365-395.
- Filyppova S. and Dashkovskyi O. (2012). The system of formation and ensuring economic security of the enterprise. Economy: The Realities of Time, 2(3): 17-21.
- Holyash I. and Halushka N. (2008). The problems of economic security enhancement of an enterprise in the conditions of exacerbation of global economic crisis. Journal of European Economy, 4: 394-405.
- Kapitonov I.A., Voloshin V.I. and Korolev V.G. (2019). Energy security of territories as a factor of sustainable development under the conditions of economic changes. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 9(6): 210-221.
- Kirkham R. (2012). Liquidity analysis using cash flow ratios and traditional ratios. The Telecommunication in Journal of New Business Ideas & Trends, 10(1): 1-13.
- Kopytko M. (2014). Modeling the economic security of industrial enterprises based on the use of “soft” theory. Economic Development Strategy of Ukraine. Collection of Scientific Articles, 35: 227-234.
- Koretskyi B. (2006). Diagnostics of economic security of economic entities in a transitive economy. Scientific Notes of Ternopil National Economic University, 15: 74-77.
- Kuratko D. and Hodgetts R. (2001). Entrepreneurship: A Contemporary Approach. San Diego: Harcourt College Publishers.
- Kuźniar R. and Lachowski Z. (2003). Niebezpieczeństwa nowego paradygmatu bezpieczeństwa: Bezpieczeństwo międzynarodowe czasu przemian. Warszawa: Dom Wydawniczy Elipsa.
- Lazarenkova H. (2011). Analysis of modeling and risk management. Lviv: New World 2000.
- Matyushenko I.Y., Shtal T.V., Piddubna L.I., Piddubnyi I.O. and Kvitka Y.M. (2018). Development prospects of Ukraine’s foreign trade in agricultural products in the context of European integration and global challenges. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 9(4): 1343-1361.
- Mohsin H. and Zurawicki L. (2001). Country-level investment and the effect of corruption: Some empirical evidence. International Business Review, 10(6): 687-700.
- Moulaert F. and Sekia F. (2003). Territorial innovation models: a critical survey. Regional Studies, 37: 289-302.
- Murdoch C. and Trager F. (1977). Economic factors as objects of security: Economics, security and vulnerability. In: Economic Issues and National Security. Lawrence: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Poliak-Sverhun M. (2016). Development of institutional venture business in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University, 18(2): 41-45.
- Rekun I. (2016). Institutional change in the paradigm of economic security. Collection of Scientific Works of MIDMU “KPU”, 8(2): 57-65.
- Rudnichenko Ye. (2013). Threat, risk, danger: the essence and relationship with the economic security system of the enterprise. Economy, Management, Entrepreneurship, 25(1): 188-195.
- Shymko O. (2012). Venture investment as an important direction of intensification of innovative activity in Ukraine. Proceedings. Economy Series, 19: 407-411.
- Stepanenko V. (2015). Business incubation and innovation centers are promising forms of small business support and development in Ukraine. Sustainable Economic Development, 1(26): 148-153.
- Udalova Z., Burtseva K., Alekseev A. & Udalov A. (2019). Accounting and analytical aspect of risk management of agricultural organizations. In: 12th International Scientific Conference on Agricultural Machinery Industry, INTERAGROMASH 2019. Rostov-on-Don: Don State Technical University.
- Ulianytska O. and Yaroshenko T. (2009). Business angels as an alternative form of financing the entrepreneurial sector in Ukraine. The Mechanism of Regulation of the Economy, 2: 72-79.
- Vasyltsiv T. and Hrynkevych S. (2015). Formation of the economic security environment for entrepreneurship in Ukraine. Economic Annals-XXI, 3-4(1): 24-27.
- Voinarenko M., Duda T., Lukianova V. and Yaremenko O. (2008). Economic security of the enterprise in a competitive environment. Khmelnytskyi: KhNU.
- Voronkova O.Y., Iakimova L.A., Frolova I.I., Shafranskaya C.I., Kamolov S.G. and Prodanova N.A. (2019). Sustainable development of territories based on the integrated use of industry, resource and environmental potential. International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 7(2): 151-163.
- Yazliuk B. (2012). Innovation security strategy as overcoming the asymmetry of enterprise competitiveness in interregional development. Young Science, 18: 178-184.
Igor I. Vinichenko, Oksana V. Honcharenko, Svitlana M. Khalatur, Alla O. Sitkovska, Yurii O. Prus, Vita H. Korchahina, in "RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA'" 2 suppl./2020, pp. 73-79, DOI:10.3280/RISS2020-002-S1006