Innovative development and competitiveness of agribusiness subjects in the system of ensuring of economic security of the regions of Ukraine
Titolo Rivista: RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA'
Autori/Curatori: Natalia V. Trusova, Oksana V. Hryvkivska, Tetiana I. Yavorska, Oleksandr S. Prystemskyi, Valentyna N. Kepko, Yurii O. Prus
Anno di pubblicazione:
2 suppl. Lingua:
Dimensione file: 304 KB
Il DOI è il codice a barre della proprietà intellettuale: per saperne di più:
In the economic system, the development trend is the use of innovative technolo-gies of economic security. The purpose of the study is to comprehensively assess the innovative development of agricultural business in Ukraine within the framework of economic security. The leading research method has become of a modified systematic approach. The article identifies the determinants of economic security of the regions in the agrarian sector of Ukraine. The hidden properties of the influence of the competitiveness of the subjects of agrarian business on the eco-nomic security on the formation of well-being in the agricultural sector of the regions in the system of the breeding-reproduction process and their interrelation with the factors-symptoms having latent character are proved. The basis of structural transformations of the system of ensuring of economic security of the regions is developed through an integrated approach to assessing the potential financial opportunities of subjects of the agrarian sector. Complex diagnostics of the level of economic security, sustainability of the development of regions according to the components of the system have been carried out. The research results are of practical importance, since they can contribute to the development of changes in the agricultural sector of the economy.
Keywords: Technologies, inventive capital, agriculture, economic security, compet-itiveness
- Adobor H. (2020). Entrepreneurial failure in agribusiness: evidence from an emerging economy. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 27(2): 237-258.
- Babets I. (2013). Conceptual fundamentals of the strategy of economic security of interregional cooperation of Ukraine with the EU states. Scientic Bulletin of the Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. Series “Economic Sciences”, 1: 3-13.
- Bachev H. and Tsuji M. (2018). A study on institutional, market and natural environment impact on agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 9-3(27): 452-478.
- Balabanov H.V., Kobzev O.M. and Semenchenko G.V. (2000). Transformation of the structure of agricultural production in Ukraine: Regional aspect. UAPP/PAP.
- Banski J. and Mazur M. (2016). Classification of rural areas in Poland as an instrument of territorial policy. Land Use Policy, 54: 1-17.
- Bilotskiy S., Danylova N., Grinenko O., Karmaza O. and Koucherets D. (2017). Legal and economic aspects of Ukrainian enterprises activity at the European renewable energy market. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 14(2): 71-78.
- Hendrarini H., Rahayu E.S., Kusnandar, Sunarsono R.J., and Soedarto T. (2018). The influence of ihsan attitude and economic condition to farmer household food security. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 142(1): 012074.
- Humeniuk А. (2014). Security of structural and institutional transformation of the region: theoretical fundamentals and applied aspect. Konus-Yu.
- Ioris A.A.R. (2018). The politics of agribusiness and the business of sustainability. Sustainability (Switzerland), 10(5): 1648.
- Karabassov R.A., Bauer M.S., Mogilnyy S.V., Mauyanova A.A. and Mikhnova S.A. (2018). Development of recommendations to create the conditions for attraction of highly-qualified specialists to the farming sector of Kazakhstan (based on the materials of the Akmola region). Espacios, 39(12): 1-7.
- Karabassov R.A., Rustembaev B.E., Kaskatayev N.M., Hapova A.V. and Nurtaeva Z.S. (2016). Marketing system development in agribusiness of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 7(6): 1389-1398.
- Leshchyk I. and Pyrih H. (2013). Organizational-economic transformations in the agrarian sector of the economy. Sustainable Development of the Economy, 3: 327-331.
- Malik M. (2007). Property reform and restructuring of agricultural enterprises. Economy of Agroindustrial Complex, 11: 9-13.
- Mesel-Veselyak V. (2010). Agrarian reform and organizational-economic transformations in agriculture. Economy of Agroindustrial Complex, 4: 3-18.
- Simonian J. (2020). Mixed Ag: A Regime-Based Analysis of Multi-Asset Agriculture Portfolios. Journal of Portfolio Management, 46(6): 135-146.
- Sivash O., Ushakov D. and Ermilova M. (2019). Investment process resource provision in the agricultural sector. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 272(3): 032118.
- Terziev D. and Radeva D. (2016). Studying the New Agriculture. In: 2nd International Conference on Development and Economics. Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Yaremenko O. (2006). The environment of the enterprise as a factor in the risk of activities of agribusiness subjects. Bulletin of Kharkiv National University, 5(2): 144-150.
- Impossibile comunicare con Crossref: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
Natalia V. Trusova, Oksana V. Hryvkivska, Tetiana I. Yavorska, Oleksandr S. Prystemskyi, Valentyna N. Kepko, Yurii O. Prus, in "RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA'" 2 suppl./2020, pp. 141-156, DOI:10.3280/RISS2020-002-S1011