Energy and environmental observatory
- Olivier Appert, Patrice Geoffron, What merit order for hydrogen development? Prospective observations from the French context
- Michele Benini, Maurizio Delfanti, Matteo Zulianello, Fabio Armanasco, Renewable and citizen energy communities: Similarities, differences and open issues
- Alanda Venter, Roula Inglesi-Lotz, Does institutional quality affect electricity supply? A panel SUR estimation
- Stefania Troiano, Veronica Novelli, Paola Geatti, Matteo Carzedda, Francesco Marangon, Luciano Ceccon, Households’ preferences for wood in home heating systems: Does sustainability matter?
- Muhammad Irfan, Michael P. Cameron, Gazi Hassan, Can income growth alone increase household consumption of cleaner fuels? Evidence from Pakistan
- Fernando Barros Jr, Victor R. Rodrigues, On the determinants of a stable long-run relationship between energy consumption and economic growth
- Ibitoye J. Oyebanji, Ewert P. J. Kleynhans, Renewable energy, international trade, carbon dioxide emissions, and economic growth in Nigeria
- Jacques Percebois, Stanislas Pommeret, What can be learned from the French partial nuclear shutdown of 2016?
- Parakram Pyakurel, Green growth or degrowth? Evaluating the potential of technology for sustainability
- Francesco Colelli, Edoardo Croci, Assessment of environmental and economic benefits of packaging waste system in Italy
- Emmanuel Uche, Lionel Effiom, Oil price, exchange rate and stock price in Nigeria: Fresh insights based on quantile ARDL model
- Leezna Saleem, Imran Ahmad Siddiqui , Intikhab Ulfat, The prioritization of renewable energy technologies in Pakistan: An urgent need
- Duc-Truong Dinh, Thu-Nga Do, Thi-Thoa Le, Ngoc-Bao Pham, Anh-Duc Trinh, Duc-Huu Nguyen, Wilawan Khanitchaidecha, Utilization of biogas as an untapped renewable energy source in Vietnam