- Ivo Maes, Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa: Macroeconomic and Monetary Thought, and Policy-making at the European Commission
- Roberto Dell'Anno, Vincenzo Maria De Rosa, The Relevance of the Theory of Fiscal Illusion. The Case of the Italian Tax System
- Daniela Parisi, Learning Political Economy in the Chinese Popular Republic. Xu He textbook (1963-1973) and its Italian Edition (1975)
- Harald Hagemann, Germany after World War II: Ordoliberalism, the Social Market Economy and Keynesianism
- Piero Bini, The Italian Economists and the Crisis of the Nineteenseventies. The Rise and Fall of the "Conflict Paradigm"