- Maurizio Cisi, Francesca Alice Centrone, Laura Corazza, Does the Integrated Reporting’s definition of human capital fit with the HR manager’s perspective?
- Fabrizio Bava, Massimo Cane, Melchior Gromis di Trana, Can a quantitative approach be mitigated? Proposals for the application of the "early warnings" required by the new Italian Insolvency Code
- Giuseppe Di Martino, Grazia Dicuonzo, Arcangelo Vitelli, Vittorio Dell’Atti, Are tax incentives determinant and relevant for capitalizing R&D expenditures? Evidence from Europe
- Alice Francesca Sproviero, Integrated reporting and the epistemic authority of Big Data: An exploratory study from the banking industry
- Ivo Hristov, Antonio Chirico, A critical approach to BSC studies: State of art, critical issues and future trends
- Thomas Riise Johansen, Carsten Allerslev Olsen, Thomas Plenborg, European Financial Reporting Enforcement: Analysis of Practices and Indices
- Alessandro Mechelli, Vincenzo Sforza, Riccardo Cimini, Is IFRS 9 better than IAS 39 for investors’ decisions? Evidence from the European context at the beginning of the transition year
- Raffaele Fiume, Tiziano Onesti, Stefano Bianchi, Dialogue with standard setters. Potential impacts of the COVID-19 on IFRS financial statements