- Kirk D. Johnson, Steven G. Medema, Warren J. Samuels, The 8th Duke of Argyll, the Economics of Land Tenancy, and Stigler’s "Coase Theorem"
- Alessandro Petretto, The Modern Theory of Regulation as an Inheritance of De Viti de Marco’s Cooperative State
- Paolo Paesani, Annalisa Rosselli, The Case for a Supra-national Control on Commodities in the post WWII World: Novel Perspectives from FAO and Kaldor Archives
- Tiziana Foresti, The First Dissemination of German Historicism in North-America: Further Evidence from Richard T. Ely’s Correspondence with Henry W. Farnam
- Alessandro Dafano, Reengineering the Confindustria Research Department: Guido Carli’s Chairmanship of the Italian Industrial Association (Confindustria)