This section is dedicated to the purchase of magazines in different formats.
For further assistance, please fill out this form.
Subscription to magazines is available in two formats:
- digital - when available - (as PDF e-book for Adobe Digital Editions)
Please follow the instructions displayed after adding to cart (displayed on the presentation window of each magazine) the chosen subscription.
Subscribing to a digital magazine means receiving magazines in e-book format. They are downloadable on pc and Mac as PDFs protected by DRM for Adobe Digital Editions (with the possibility to add notes, and portability on 6 devices; printing and copying are not allowed). To know more about our e-books please click here.
Yes, e-books protected by DRM Adobe, can be read with the free app Bluefire Reader – the only one for PDFs protected by Adobe DRM. You can search and install Bluefire in the App Store. Then, authorise the application with your Adobe ID. If you haven’t got an Adobe ID, click here to create it. Now your tablet is one of the 6 authorized devices.
Immediately. As soon as the registration and purchase procedures are concluded, you receive an e-mail with the instructions to download the current issue.
You will be informed when the following issues are available and they will be downloadable at any time by accessing your personal area.
The subscription becomes effective when the payment notification is received.
The subscriber will receive the first new issue published after subscription completion.
You will receive the number of issues corresponding to the periodicity of the magazine you have subscribed for, starting from the first issue published when subscribing.
For instance, if you subscribe before the publication of the first issue of a new year, your subscription will correspond to the solar year.
First step, you need to register.
If you are not registered (or you forgot your password), click here. Afterwards:
- choose a magazine from the list;
- In the presentation page of the chosen magazine, select the subscription typology (printed or digital) and click on the cart icon to order the product;
- Fill out the forms displayed during the purchase procedure, you will be directed to Banca Sella’s safe payment system, where you will be able to pay by credit card or Poste Pay. Click here to know more.
- If you subscribe to a digital magazine (pdf for Adobe Digital Edition), you receive an e-mail with the instructions for its download. If you choose a printed magazine, you receive a further confirmation specifying the first issue of your subscription.
For printed magazines only you can also subscribe by sending a request to our Magazines Office (e-mail email@example.com or fax +39.02-26141958), specifying:
- magazine name
- personal details of the subscriber (name, surname, address, postal code, city, e-mail, telephone).
- The chosen payment method (in case of bank transfer, please specify date and code of the transfer or the code of the sent cheque).
The following payment methods are available:
- bank transfer to FrancoAngeli srl, Intesa-San Paolo, Ag. 1899 Milano, IBAN: IT94J0306909530100000001933;
- Sending a cheque to Franco Angeli srl.
The invoice will be available for download on the SDI.
All private citizens will receive an invoice in the parcel, from our accounting office.
For printed magazines only you can subscribe by sending a request to our Magazines Office (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39.02-26141958).
Magazines available in the digital format ca be purchased by clicking on the cart icon next to the magazine.