Issue Suppl. 3/2012
- Luciano Marchi, Giulio Greco, Controlling and reporting for strategy
- Laura Zoni, Marco Morelli, Andrea Dossi, Does the organizational life cycle affect the Management Accounting System (MAS) change pattern? A review of case studies
- Maria Serena Chiucchi, Marco Gatti, Stefano Marasca, The relationship between management accounting systems and ERP systems in a medium-sized firm: a bidirectional perspective
- Gennaro Oliviero, Nicola Castellano, Information Systems design for reporting and strategic purposes: Evidences from a Case Study
- Andrea Cardoni, Business planning and management accounting in strategic networks: theoretical development and empirical evidence from enterprises’ network "agreement"
- Riccardo Silvi, Monica Bartolini, Anna Raffoni, Franco Visani, Business Performance Analytics: level of adoption and support provided to Performance Measurement Systems