- Emma Nardi, The Association for Educational Assessment - Europe. An Agency for Accountability in Europe
- Andrew Boyle, The Contribution of Centralisation and De-centralisation to Public Confidence in Examinations and Qualifications
- Sarah Maughan, Improving the Acceptability of Teacher Assessment for Accountability Purposes - Some Proposals within an English System
- Hanna Eklof, Ewa Andersson, Christina Wikstrom, The Concept of Accountability in Education: Does the Swedish School System Apply?
- Uwe Maier, Accountability and Mandatory Testing in Germany: How do Teachers use Performance Feedback Data?
- Eyvind Elstad, Guri A. Nortvedt, Are Turmo, The Norwegian Assessment System: An Accountability Perspective
- Tim Oates, "Do no harm" - A Call for Greater Ethical Regulation of Innovation in Education and Training
- Wolfram Schulz, Julian Fraillon, The Iea International Civic and Citizenship Education Study (ICCS): Concept and Design
- Gabriella Agrusti, Idola theatri e indagini comparative internazionali (Idola theatri and international comparative studies)
- Yulia Pererva, "Learning and living democracy for all". Council of Europe Programme promoting Citizenship and Human Rights Education
- Bryony Hoskins, Monitoring Active Citizenship in the European Union: the Process, the Results and initial Explanations