- Sven-Olof Yrjo Collin, Reflections about Italian academic life in Economia Aziendale and its evolution
- Sabrina Pisano, Luigi Lepore, Rocco Agrifoglio, Corporate governance and information asymmetry between shareholders and lenders: an analysis of Italian listed companies
- Pier Luigi Marchini, Carlotta D'Este, Comprehensive Income: which potential effects on firms’ performance evaluation and users’ decision process?
- Elisa Roncagliolo, Managerial discretion in authorising open market share repurchases: empirical evidence from the Italian context
- Tiziano Onesti, Mario Romano, Marco Taliento, Acquisition-type or merger-type accounting? Further insights on transactions involving businesses governed by the same party(-ies)
- Francesco Avallone, Claudia Gabbioneta, Paola Ramassa, Marco Sorrentino, Why Do Firms Write Off Their Goodwill? A Comparison of Different Accounting Systems
- Elisa Bonollo, Disclosures in Local Healthcare Organizations’ Social Reports. ‘What?’ and ‘Why?’ An Empirical Analysis of the Italian National Healthcare System
- Simone Aresu, Graphical Reporting in Italian Annual Reports during the Financial Crisis: Impression Management or Incremental Information?
- Raffaele Fiume, Tiziano Onesti, Mauro Romano, Marco Taliento, Dialogue with standard setters. Business Combinations under Common Control: Concerns, Criticisms and Strides