- Alessandro Mechelli, Vincenzo Sforza, Alessandra Stefanoni, Riccardo Cimini, The value relevance of the fair value hierarchy. Empirical evidence from the European Union
- Simona Alfiero, Massimo Cane, Ruggiero Doronzo, Alfredo Esposito, Determining characteristics of boards adopting Integrated Reporting
- Elena Beccalli, Saverio Bozzolan, Enrico Laghi, Marco Mattei, Do letters to shareholders inform or mislead? Insights from insider trading
- Fabrizio Bava, Melchior Gromis di Trana, Donatella Busso, Piero Pisoni, Related parties disclosure: Is a risk-based approach more effective?
- David Alexander, Roberta Fasiello, A theoretical contribution to 21st Century problems in financial reporting
- Luca Fornaciari, Caterina Pesci, Global financial crisis and relevance of GRI disclosure in Italy. Insights from the stakeholder theory and the legitimacy theory
- Andrea Cuccia, Potential of IFRS 8: Managerial "customization", relevance of subsidiaries and separate financial statements
- Laura Girella, Mario Abela, Elisa Rita Ferrari, Conceptual shifts in accounting: Transplanting the notion of boundary from financial to non-financial reporting