- Vivien Beattie, Robin Roslender, Sarah Jane Smith, Balancing on a Tightrope: Customer Relational Capital, Value Creation and Disclosure
- Laura Girella, Regulating through the "Logic of Appropriateness" and the "Rhetoric of the Expert": The Role of Consultants in the Case of Intangibles Reporting in Germany
- Giuseppe Marzo, Some Unintended Consequences of Metaphors: The Case of Capital in Intellectual Capital Research
- Charles Cho, Ericka Costa, Giovanna Michelon, Special Forum on "Social and Environmental Accounting and Accountability"
- Dennis M. Patten, Lessons from the Third Wave: A reflection on the rediscovery of Corporate Social Responsibility by the mainstream accounting research community
- Enrico Bracci, Mouhcine Tallaki, Socio-environmental reporting trends in the Italian local government: Thrive or wither?
- Raffaele Fiume, Stefania Vignini, Dialogue with standard setters. The EFRAG activities on taxation: A survey of the recent work
- Alessandro Mechelli, Riccardo Cimini, Assessing value relevance of comprehensive income in European banks and other financial institutions
- Francesca Buzzichelli, Roberto Di Pietra, Risk profile disclosure requirements for Italian insurance companies: Differences in the financial statement preparation
- Susanne Durst, An exploratory study of intangibles risk disclosure in annual reports of banking companies from the UK, US, Germany and Italy - Some descriptive insights
- Selena Aureli, Federica Salvatori, Investigation of risk management and risk disclosure practices of Italian listed local utilities