- Luc Bernier, Massimo Florio, Johan Willner, Rationales, performance and governance of public entreprises. Editorial introduction
- Stefano Clò, Marco Di Giulio, Maria Tullia Galanti, Maddalena Sorrentino, Italian state-owned enterprises after decades of reforms: Still public?
- Carole Rentsch, Philippe Sulger, Matthias Finger, Major public enterprises in Switzerland
- Johan Willner, Sonja Gronblom, The organisation of services of general interest in Finland
- Anto Bajo, Marko Primorac, Financial performance of major public enterprises in Croatia from 2006 to 2014
- Giuseppe Cinquegrana, Serena Migliardo, Domenico Sarno, Comparative analysis of private and public provision of the water and waste services by the Italian municipalities
- Francesco Baldi, Davide Ciferri, State-owned private equity funds investing in "national champions": The case of Italy
- Paolo Castelnovo, State-invested enterprises in the European telecommunications industry: Are they competitive players?