- Juan Hernández Andreu, Estrella Trincado, The Economic Discourse of Joseph Garnier in Spain
- Tommaso Brollo, Money as a political institution in the commentaries of Albert the Great and Thomas Aquinas to Aristotle’s "Ethica Nicomachea"
- Giovanni Michelagnoli, Federico Caffè on the economic science in Italy
- Fabio Masini, What Went Wrong. The Failure of the 1993 Delors’ White Paper
- Giovanni Farese, International development and supranational integration in the letters between David Lilienthal and Jean Monnet, 1946-1963
- Antonio Magliulo, A Lesson from Bretton Woods On the Occasion of the 75th Anniversary of the Conference
- A cura della Redazione, Book reviews