- Giuseppe Modarelli, Accounting and the budget negotiation process: The case of the Holy Shroud Exposition (1931) during a period of austerity
- Davide Calandra, Federico Lanzalonga, Exploring social exchange theory in Italian cultural heritage. A case study on the Ordine Mauriziano Foundation’s Historical Archives
- Stefano Coronella, The "Spigolature" (Gleanings) column collects peculiarities on accounting history by short essays
- Stefania Servalli, Massimo Sargiacomo, Natural disasters and accounting: Which contributions form the past?
- Giovanna Centorrino, The complex power dynamics within a health care institution during the 15th and 18th centuries. The case of the Great and New Hospital of Palermo
- Francesco Colzi, The Structure and Efficiency of the Public Debt Administration of the Papal States (16th-17th Centuries)