Issue Suppl. 3/2012 Special Issue 2012. Balancing work and family care: european experiences. By Isabella Crespi, Giovanna Rossi
- Karin Wall, Sanda Samitca, Negotiating work and family: caring for a dependant elderly parent in Portugal
- Eric D. Widmer, Manuela Schicka, Michèle Ernst Stahli, Jean-Marie LeGoff, René Levy, "If i had known our couple turned that way, i would not have stopped working" a biographical account of labour force participation and conjugal love
- Giovanna Rossi, The family-work balance: how to turn it into a virtuous relationship for families and society?
- Vida Cesnuityte, Changing family model, social capital and caring: how to reconcile? the case of Lithuania
- Pedro Romero-Balsas, Fathers taking paternity leave in spain: which characteristics foster and which hampers the use of paternity leave?
- Piotr Teisseyre, Reconciliation of work and family care in the context of the underemployment phenomenon in Poland