Journal title QUADERNI DI ECONOMIA DEL LAVORO
Author/s Marco Frey
Publishing Year 2017 Issue 2016/106 Language Italian
Pages 0 P. 223-238 File size 213 KB
DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation click here
Below, you can see the article first page
If you want to buy this article in PDF format, you can do it, following the instructions to buy download credits
FrancoAngeli is member of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc (PILA), a not-for-profit association which run the CrossRef service enabling links to and from online scholarly content.
The paper discussed some present transformations in the labour market connected with five tendencies characterizing the evolution of economic and manufacturing system:
1) the strong attention for sustainable development, updated by greening and circularity processes in the economy;
2) the significant international projection of most innovative Italian medium enterprises (named "pocket multinationals");
3) the disruptive innovation processes in manufacturing, as Industry 4.0 o the new artisans experts in the use of ICT;
4) the sharing economy, not only as a smart filed of new activities, but also as a way for the families to afford the economic crisis;
5) the new organisational models and working activities that take hybrid forms between profit and no profit, filling the space left by the public sector.
Marco Frey, Il lavoro che cambia letto attraverso 5 tendenze in "QUADERNI DI ECONOMIA DEL LAVORO" 106/2016, pp 223-238, DOI: 10.3280/QUA2016-106011